8D7N Moscow-Saint Petersburg Classic With High Speed Day Train (Every Wednesday)
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransferEntrance FeeMeal as per itineraryTour
Not IncludedFlight TicketHalal MealTipping to GuideTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa
DAY 1 / SUNDAY/WEDNESDAY: MOSCOW (ARRIVAL)
DAY 2 / MONDAY/THURSDAY: MOSCOW
DAY 3 / TUESDAY/FRIDAY: MOSCOW
DAY 4 / WEDNESDAY/SATURDAY: MOSCOW – SAINT-PETERSBURG
DAY 5 / THURSDAY/SUNDAY: SAINT-PETERSBURG
DAY 6 / FRIDAY/MONDAY: SAINT-PETERSBURG
DAY 7 / SATURDAY/TUESDAY: SAINT-PETERSBURG
DAY 8 / SUNDAY/WEDNESDAY: SAINT-PETERSBURG (DEPARTURE)
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
- Accommodation in the hotel of the chosen category.
- Transfers and visits according to itinerary (minibus for groups 10-14 pax, bus for groups from 15 pax).
- All visits with English-speaking guide.
- 7 breakfasts buffet (in hotels), 2 lunches.
- Tea/coffee and mineral water during meals.
- Ticket for a high-speed day train between Moscow and Saint-Petersburg (economy class).
- Handling fee.
- Flight tickets, visa, travel insurance, tipping.
Groups of 9 pax or less may share the bus with passengers of other languages. They will have their own English-speaking guide during the visits. Depending on the train schedule, one of the meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner) can be arranged as a picnic meal. If there are no tickets available for a day high-speed train, the transfer between Moscow and St. Petersburg can be arranged via domestic flight. The order of visits is subject to change at any time due to operational reasons and museums schedules. Porterage service is not included into the price.